27 Multiple choice questions
- A hostess making an unwanted and offensive comments to a dishwasher is an example of _____
- ____ is the type of training that provides uniform training and encourages group discussion.
- What do we call the positions that are not covered under the Fair Labor Standard Act?
- Which system allows servers to enter orders and prompts for other order information.
- A buser trained to be a server is an example of which type of training?
- A set of morals that a society holds is called ____.
process that helps new employees to learn about the procedures and
policies of the company and introduces them to their coworkers is called
- What do we call the document that defines the work involved in a particular assignment or position?
- What do we call a person's drive to do the best work possible whether there are rewards or not?
- The process of bringing new employees into the organization is called ____.
- The combination of the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviors a person shows while performing a job is called ____.
- The general attitude toward a person, group or organization based on the judgement unrelated to their abilities is called ____.
- Which phase of onboarding includes role-playing?
- Which type of training teaches employees the duties of another job within the organization?
- The ability to inspire and motivated people to act in accordance with the companies mission and goals is called ____.
that an individual makes about particular groups, assuming that all
members of that group are the same is known as _____.
- Making a decision based on a prejudice is called ____.
- Which type of training is appropriate for teaching skills that are easily demonstrated and practiced?
- The tendency toward a particular perspective or idea on prejudice is known as ____
- Using each member's strengths, so that the group has more success working together more than alone is called ___.
- The reason why a person takes action or behaves in a certain way is known as ____.
- Which training method would be best to teach a new employee how to use the cash registrar?
- Which type of motivation comes when the drive to do an activity comes from wanting to receive something?
verbal or physical conduct related to a person's race, gender, color
,ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or disability interferes with a
person's work performance or creates and unhealthy work environment is
- What states the purpose of an organization to employees and customers?
- Which type of training is best to teach customer service techniques?
- A group of people of different background experiences, opinions,religions, ages, talents and abilities is called ___.